Changing the opening date of an account

Philippe Debrabant pdebrabant at free.fr
Sat Aug 10 14:11:22 BST 2019

Bonjour Thomas,

Thanks for your help, it works. I have the last version (5.0.5) of KMM.
This is what I did :

1) Modified configuration to make visible the equity accounts ("Afficher
les comptes titres")
2) I saw that I had 3 new accounts in the list : "Opening Balances",
"Solde d'ouverture", "Soldes initiaux". The last is empty, but I found
my opening operation in "Solde d'ouverture".
3) I changed the date for "01/01/2018". Next I opened my account
("active" type). The opening date has changed for "01/01/2018". I have
edited the account and change the date for "26/04/2018".
4) I saved the file => no more error.

About the "small display bug", now that I better understand the process
of initialization of an account, I can say it's not a bug. The title
"Opening balance" is nearly correct. In my case it's "Solde
d'ouverture". But before your mail, I did not know these special
accounts (Titre).

Have a good week end !
Philippe