Unexpected failed exchange rate retrieval during online price update

Nick Elliott nick at nick-elliott.net
Sun Sep 30 17:51:18 BST 2018

Hi Thomas and Timothy,

Thank you for your responses to my recent question.

Timothy - I followed your instructions. I found that each investment had
two sets of PRICEPAIR data, the second set for each related to the currency
conversion. By removing them the error no longer occurs. Thank you.

At one point I was having a few problems with online updates and I'm
guessing in all the messing about I somehow added a currency conversion
into the mix. Perhaps Thomas will be able to discover why.

Thomas:
a) I'm using version 5.0.0
b) my data is stored in a file
c) yes, it is encrypted
d) I will send you an anonymised version
e) I install from the package in the Kubuntu repository

Thanks again.

Nick