Unexpected failed exchange rate retrieval during online price update

Nick Elliott nick at nick-elliott.net
Fri Sep 28 14:23:01 BST 2018

Hi

This has been a long-time issue and still exists in version 5.

When I do an online update two of my investments, after a successful online
price update, also attempt an exchange rate retrieval which fails (see
attached screen copy).

If my base currency is GBP and the investments are also GBP why do you
think this is happening?

Is it possible I've got some incorrect data somewhere, perhaps I made an
error when I first set the investments up?

Any idea how I can fix or prevent this?

Thanks

Nick
ᐧ