Ubuntu 18.04 and updates

Gary Kirkpatrick pegngary at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 16:44:31 BST 2018

I am using 5.0.0.  I have been updating until I switched from Ubuntu
16.04.  I took a screen shot of the plugin page on my installation.  I do
not see a plugin there.  No idea what happened to it, other than something
to do with the upgrade to 18.04.  Can I find it somewhere and add it to the
list?

[image: image.png]
garyk

   -  See my art and blog site <http://www.garyjkirkpatrick.com/>   Facebook