Ubuntu 18.04 and updates

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Sep 10 13:54:42 BST 2018

Gary,

which version of KMyMoney is this? Which online update method do/did you use? Please check that the necessary plugin is activated (KMyMoney Settings/Plugin page)

Hope that helps as a starter.

Regards

Thomas

On Montag, 10. September 2018 10:10:58 CEST Gary Kirkpatrick wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have upgraded to 18.04.  The option to update accounts no longer appears
> as an option.  When I edit the account, the option to edit the download
> settings is no longer there, nor is the "Update" option on the bar that
> includes 'Reconcile.'
>
> Just me or is this a result of changes to Ubuntu?
>

> Thanks
>

> gary

Unix is the most user friendly system I know, the point is
that it is really selective about who is indeed its friend.