Exporting .qif file...

zed zed at zed.net.nz
Sat Sep 8 01:07:37 BST 2018

Using KMyMoney v5.0.0 on Linux Mint v18.0 Mate

I am trying to export accounts I have in KMyMoney as a .qif file but not
succeeding.

The QIF Export windows appears and I filled in the file location and chose
the Account to export (Account and Categories) but cannot type anything in
the writable icon.  Neither does the Export icon highlight so that I can
click to complete the procedure.

Obviously, I am doing something wrong and would be very happy to learn
what it is, please?

A screenshot of the QIF Export window can be viewed at

https://www.dropbox.com/s/58opndrwrcaruwp/Screenshot%20at%202018-09-08%2009-34-55.png?dl=0

zed
--
Zed
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those