KMyMoney crashing on Neon 18.04

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Oct 17 16:09:09 BST 2018

Jim,

Why not learn how to unencrypt the encrypted files, either regular or
backup?  If the Vault itself is encrypted, then dropping encryption
inside does make sense, though.  Also, isn't there a way to transfer an
old file into the Vault?  (I don't use Activities, so I'm just not
familiar with Vaults.)  I'm 60+, so not that far behind you on that front.

Jack