KMyMoney crashing on Neon 18.04

csq4u8yrvy at virginmedia.com csq4u8yrvy at virginmedia.com
Wed Oct 17 16:02:18 BST 2018

Jack

New file was not intended but I ran KMM in its own Activity using a Vault to hold file.kmy and other private info, including a backup!

My excuse, being 70+, is that after years of making backups and on the odd occasion having to recover from them I totally overlooked the fact that the backup was encrypted just like the .kmy file. I had decided to new install due to another programme that caused problems when I upgraded to 18.04

Next lesson - how to save a backup unencrypted.

Jim