QMYSQL

Joe Harrington joe at the-harrington-house.com
Wed May 23 21:58:43 UTC 2018

I desire to have my data in mysql.

Everything I have been able to find on the QMYSQL driver seems to be
working within the QT5 environment.

Questions.

To do this must I download the QT Open Source development environment
and make my own driver or is it available for kbuntu 18.04?

If I can get the driver, I need to know how to configure my server to
use it.

After all the above, when I get my data into mysql, can I access it with
normal db access or will QMYSQL have stored it in such a manner that it
is required to access it. '

My goal is to be able to do certain extractions and reports (without
altering the database itself)

Thank you,

Joe Harrington