kmm 4811 vs 500

Andy Chung andy.chung.0 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 06:50:42 UTC 2018

Hi there,

i have a dual boot config windows 10 + fedora 28 (recent upgrade) now. i
was previously on kmm 4.8.0 on both win10 and fedora 27. i could use kmm
480 from both windows 10 and fedora 27 accessing my xxxx.kmy file.
upgraded to fedora 28. kmm fedora becomes 5.0.0 (seems not 501). i upgraded
then my windows kmm to latest 4.8.1.1 (though it reads 4.8.1 in kmm)
is it still possible for me to use the same xxx.kmy file in both 4811 and
500? I notice e.g. kmm 500 config online quote there is identifier. in 4811
there is not.
in fedora kmm 500. in the institution/account/category page it shows only
the 1st column. e.g. in accounts page it shows only account column but not
type/tax/vat/total bal/total value columns. Is it due to my xxxx.kmy file
is in 4811?
if i were to choose one from 4811 vs 500 which one should i pick? I recall
in the email thread there were some issues in 500 thus the latest is 501.

--
Cheers