KMyMoney 4.6.6 - unable to delete or edit a transaction.

Eric Watson ea-watson at virginmedia.com
Mon Jun 4 15:40:18 UTC 2018

Hi,

In my Ledger I have and entry which was made as a payment transfer of
funds to a savings account in the Ledger.

The funds were never actually transferred but are recorded in the
originating account as transferred.

eg. A1 account transfers £500 to B1 account. A1 account total is correct
but B1 account is £500 short.

I would like to delete the entry in A1 account and remake it so the
transfer amount appears in the B1 account.

When I right click on the bad entry I get the Transfer options menu. On
this menu both edit and delete are grayed out leaving the only options,
new, move or mark.

Advice would be appreciated please.

Eric