tags in Linux version

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jul 13 15:25:00 BST 2018

The latest released version is 5.0.1 (although it identifies itself as
5.0.0.)  4.14 sounds like a kernel version - there is no such KMM
version.  Claydoh's PPA has been providing KMM updates for Ubuntu
distros for a long time.

The highest KMM version prior to 5.0 was 4.8.something.  4.6 is indeed,
extremely old.  The only distributions that do not have 5.0 available
are some LTS (Long Term Support) versions, which are still on kdelibs
and do not have KDE5 Frameworks.  (5.0 is also not yet available for
Windows, but hopefully getting closer.)

Jack