tags in Linux version

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Wed Jun 27 14:46:18 UTC 2018

I'm not a developer but I suspect that you may be running an old
version of KMM on Linux.

What version of KMM are you running on each system?

Tags were added to KMM many years ago so you'd have to be running a
very old version on Linux for tags to be missing.

It always helps the developers to include the version of KMM and your
OS on any system you have questions about. If you did not get KMM from
the standard package manager for your system it helps to know where
you did get KMM from.

----
Brendan Coupe