tags in Linux version

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri Jul 13 09:49:57 BST 2018

Gary,

not sure, but didn't you see the answer to your question?

  https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kmymoney/2018-June/002997.html

In general, the Linux version is *always* ahead of the Windows version, since we develop on Linux and then just compile on Windows (at least the core devs I know do so). Does your Linux version have a Tags view on the left? If not, it's actually (very) old.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Thomas

On Freitag, 13. Juli 2018 08:05:47 CEST Gary Kirkpatrick wrote:

> I gather no one has an answer to this, but just in case I am resending the
> email
>
> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 9:08 AM Gary Kirkpatrick <pegngary at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > My wife has a Windows computer and mine is Ubuntu 16.  I worked on the KMM
> > file she sent to me and I sent it back to her.  When she opened it she
> > noticed that her list of tags is gone, as well those in the line items.
> >
> > I assume that tags are not yet implemented in the Linux version.  Is this
> > correct?  Is there a way to prevent the linux version from stripping out
> > the tags?
> >
> > thanks
> >

> > gary
> > --
> >
> >    -  See my art and blog site <http://www.garyjkirkpatrick.com/>   Facebook
> >    <https://www.facebook.com/GaryJKirkpatrick?ref=hl>  Prints
> >    <http://www.saatchiart.com/garyartista>

'The compiler doesn't read comments and neither do I'