KMyMoney 5.0.1 - Up-grade

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 23 15:59:46 UTC 2018

Please reply to the list.

Google translate:
The platform I use is Windows 8.1  To upgrade I use a package manager
in .tar-terminated (kmymoney-5.0.1.tar).
Yes they are KDE4 version. Where can I get the update for KDE
FrameWorks. Keep saying KDE 4.12.5.

To the team:  the download link on the home page still has 5.0.0.  In
addition, the "Install" page is still for 4.8.

kmymoney-5.0.1.tar is contains the source files, not any executable.
There is no package manager for Windows, only for Linux distributions.
To use the tar file, you would have to compile it yourself, which is
difficult on Windows.  Just downloading it and unpacking it does not
create a new running version.  Unfortunately, there is not yet a
working version of 5.0 available for Windows.  It will be announced as
soon as it is available - either on https://kmymoney.org or on this
mailing list.

Jack