KMyMoney 5.0.1 - Up-grade

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Apr 22 15:49:19 UTC 2018

On 2018.04.22 08:41, Aloisio Caio Bello wrote:
> Caro Jack
>
> Porque mesmo após o up-grade para a Versão 5.0.1, a informação sobre
> a versão do KMyMoney continua a aparece:
>
> "KMyMoney
> Versão 4.8.0
> Usando a plataforma de desenvolvimento KDE 4.12.5" ?

Google translate says:  Because even after the up-grade for Version
5.0.1, information about the version of KMyMoney continues to appear:
    "KMyMoney Version 4.8.0 Using the KDE 4.12.5 Development Platform?

First, for the best help, please always  use one of the public forums
or mailing lists, not direct email to one person on the team.

I don't recall that there was a problem with this message, so we will
need more information in order to help.
- what platform are you on?  (Windows or which Linux distribution)
- how did you update (distribution package manager or compile from
source?)
- for any other KDE programs, can you tell if they are still the KDE4
version or are they upgraded to KDE Frameworks?
- what does the splash screen say when you first launch KMyMoney? (The
new one will say KF5)