Residual value after removing all shares from investment

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Thu Apr 19 06:41:31 UTC 2018

Yes, I need to move the balance of shares not a specific transaction,
but thanks for the suggestion Michael.

I have tried a Buy/Sell, but the same thing occurs. There is actually a
fractional part of a share (0.0003) that cannot be accessed by three
digit precision.

I found that I could display more digits of shares by altering the
'Fraction' under Edit Investment/Investment Details/Fraction. But the
software chops off the actual value after 'Enter'.

The strange thing is although I cannot access this fractional part of a
share it still used in calculating the residual value of the portfolio.

LMDE 2 does not use qt5 and requires a major overhaul to get KMM 5.0.1
working on it. It is my operational system so I do not want to mess with
it. LMDE 3 is scheduled to be out pretty soon and should be based on the
Debian which uses qt5, but I cannot find a definitive spec on it.

So I guess it is wait and see.
Regards