export of investments (Gary J. Krinkpatrick)

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Apr 11 16:31:23 UTC 2018

Hi all,

On Mittwoch, 11. April 2018 15:31:43 CEST Alexandre Perali wrote:

> Or you can put the kmy file in a server, eg Google, and each of you work on
> the same file. But, I think it is not sharable to work at the same time.
> PS I had problems using kmymoney in gdrive, losing data.

In case you store/share your files via a public platform I strongly suggest to
use KMyMoney's encryption feature. You never know where your files/data will
end up. (Hi, Cambridge Analytica)

Please don't thwart KDE's goal to provide as much privacy protection as
possible with your behavior. Thank you. See  https://phabricator.kde.org/T7050
for more details on that goal.

https://www.telegram.org/       Telegram, the better WhatsApp
Stay away from negative people. They have a problem to every solution!