Invalid transaction id

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 4 15:35:53 UTC 2018

On 2018.04.04 11:28, Gary Kirkpatrick wrote:
> i have set up several accounts and all of a sudden when I try to edit
> an
> account I just set up I get an error message
>

> Unable to modify account 'xxx'. Cause: Invalid transaction id '
>
> I could not find that error message on the forum.  Any thoughts?
>
> I deleted the account and did it again, same error message.  The
> second
> time I edited the account and saved with making no changes, and it was
> fine.  Then I tried to change the online settings to an earlier date
> and
> the error returned.
>
> thanks
>

> gary
We need more information to help:
- which version of KMM, what platform (OS/distro)
- after you get the error, does a Consistency Check report any errors?
- do you get the error when you click Edit/Account or when you try to
save?
- what is the opening date of the account, and is it later than the
date you are trying to set for online retrieval?
- can you provide instructions for generating the error starting from a
new .kmy file?  This would help someone replicate the error.