Update Stock Prices Fails

David Dembrow ddembrow at ix.netcom.com
Wed Nov 8 16:49:39 UTC 2017

Those values do return quotes with the online update feature, but I have
noticed it may not be for the correct market.  For example: the symbol
HAWK returns a value from the LON market (Nighthawk Energy Plc) when I
am actually trying to get an update from the NASDAQ market (Blackhawk
Network Holdings).  I have noticed a few other symbols with similar
behavior and updated the symbol with the trading market which seems to
work.  Is there a way to include the market with the URL?

I have also noticed some mutual fund symbols do not get the latest
quote, but one that is a day or two old.  I would have get several more
updates to determine a trend - it may be that google returns a Monday
price even though it has the historical data available.

Thanks for the interim online work around.  It leaves me with a handful
that I update manually.

Regards,
---d.dembrow