need help with direct connect (mapping)

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat May 20 07:46:19 UTC 2017

Hello,

hmm, that is somewhat weird, as KMyMoney does not support a JSON based
interface so far. What you experience seems to me the following setup:

  YourPC (Browser) <--(1)--> SE.I.COM  <--(2)--> BANK

Means your PC running a browser talks to selfimployed.inubit.com via
URL/protocol (1) and that service talks to the bank via URL/protocol (2).  The
KMyMoney setup is

  YourPC (KMyMoney) <---(2)---> BANK

where the protocol of (2) is OFX. I assume (and that might not be correct)
that (2) is identical in both cases.

To get you any furhter, it would help if you can tell us which bank(s) you try
to connect to.

Hope that helps a bit

Thomas

On Friday 19 May 2017 12:55:03 Christopher Ramos wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> I'm having difficulty setting up direct connect between kmymoney and my
> financial institutions. From what I can tell, my problem is simply not
> knowing how to find the correct credentials.
>
> I know that it is possible to connect to these institutions because I have
> done so using Intuit's web application (https://selfemployed.intuit.com).
>
> I've tried examining the JSON data in the POST requests. The POST request
> is to "https://selfemployed.intuit.com/secure/v1/ficonnections"
>
> So, I feel like I'm on to something.
>
> The data includes ""fiId":4307", which I believe corresponds to the "FID"
> field in the kmymoney connection wizard.
>
> Of course, I'm still missing "Org" and "URL".
>
> The JSON has a "fiName" property with this value: "Northeast Credit Union
> (NH)".
> There is also a "loginUrl" with the value "
> https://cm.netteller.com/login2008/Authentication/Views/Login.aspx?fi=necu&b
> n=79a76d0bdce77098&burlid=f43b3eff3add3541 "
>

> Now, I've tried all these combinations without success.
>
> Can anyone offer some insight? Thanks!
>

> --
> Christopher David Ramos
> WebDev & Analyst
> --
> paxperscientiam.com

https://www.telegram.org/ Telegram, the better whats app
'rm -rf' is a short-hand for 'read manual really fast'