Translation of KMyMoney

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri May 19 07:57:20 UTC 2017

Hi Palaniappan,

thanks for the offer. The best you could do is to contact the Tamil
translation team. Information can be found on their team info page at

  https://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=ta

Hope that helps. If not, please feel free to get back to us.

Best regards

Thomas

On Friday 19 May 2017 12:02:28 Palaniappan Meenakshisundaram wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wish and could help to translate KMyMoney into Tamil. What I have to do?
>
> --
> Palaniappan M
> Mobile: ++91-9445518515

https://www.telegram.org/ Telegram, the better whats app
'I used *that other operating system* (now to be considered
open source? <g>) for some years' - anonymous source