Fwd: Re: ofxhome.com down

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed May 3 12:01:32 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Tuesday 02 May 2017 21:27:41 Martin Steigerwald wrote:

> Jack - 02.05.17, 15:00:
> > Do we know if there are any applications other than GNC and KMM which
> > use ofxhome.org?
> >
> > If Google did index ofxhome.org, might they be able to provide some
> > more recent data than Derek's most recent backup?  Has Derek confirmed
> > that he cannot get any backup from medialayer?  The executor of the
> > owner's estate should know what happened to any physical assets.
>
> It appears that archive.org doesn´t have a copy, which surprises me, as they
> even maintain a copy of my personal webpage.
>
> https://web-beta.archive.org/web/*/ofxhome.org/*

You need to look for ofxhome.com and those are listed, so at least the data is
captured somewhere, so the last snapshot goes back to October 25th, 2016.

   https://web-beta.archive.org/web/*/http://www.ofxhome.com:80/

In the meantime, some GNC people are working on a solution to host the service
on a different machine, so we simply need to monitor what they come up with.
If need be, we can still join the game with alternatives. I'll keep you posted

https://www.telegram.org/ Telegram, the better whats app
Computers are like air conditioners: they stop working
properly if you open WINDOWS (anonymous source)