Fwd: Re: ofxhome.com down

Martin Steigerwald martin at lichtvoll.de
Tue May 2 19:27:41 UTC 2017

Jack - 02.05.17, 15:00:
> Do we know if there are any applications other than GNC and KMM which
> use ofxhome.org?
>
> If Google did index ofxhome.org, might they be able to provide some
> more recent data than Derek's most recent backup?  Has Derek confirmed
> that he cannot get any backup from medialayer?  The executor of the
> owner's estate should know what happened to any physical assets.

It appears that archive.org doesn´t have a copy, which surprises me, as they
even maintain a copy of my personal webpage.

https://web-beta.archive.org/web/*/ofxhome.org/*

But as for sources, whether they have been distributed by git or tarballs or
both, I´d believe that some developers and users may have some recent enough
copies.

Well wait, on main page I now see that they are offline due to maintenance. May
be good to try at a later time:

"Scheduled Maintenance

The Internet Archive's sites are offline for scheduled maintenance and upgrades.

Please check our twitter feed @internetarchive for updates.

Sorry for the inconvenience."

But down since only two minutes, so… maybe I broke Internet Archive. *big
eyes*

https://twitter.com/internetarchive

Thanks,
--