Opening date of investment account KMM 4.8.0

pjp13 pjp13 at free.fr
Mon Jan 9 17:38:25 UTC 2017

Hello,

I recently moved from KMM 4.6.4 under windows XP to KMM 4.8.0 under W7
and got the hereunder warnings (extracts) :

    * Potential problem with investments/currencies
        * The investment 'Wanadoo' has no price set for the opening date
    '2000-07-21'.
         Please enter a price for the investment on or before the
    opening date.
       * The investment 'Veolia Environnement BS 01' has no price set
    for the opening date '2001-12-17'.
         Please enter a price for the investment on or before the
    opening date.
       * The investment 'Veolia Environnement' has no price set for the
    opening date '2000-07-25'.
         Please enter a price for the investment on or before the
    opening date.
       * The investment 'Thomson' has no price set for the opening date
    '2000-10-11'.
         Please enter a price for the investment on or before the
    opening date.
       [...]

    Finished: 0 problems corrected. 8 problems still present.

To solve this I thought to adjust the opening date of the investment
accounts, but this seems to be impossible through the GUI once the
investment account is created.

Please let me know it there is another way to change the opening date of
an existing investment account (N.B. I didn't find an answer to this
question with a Google search).

Thanks in advance.

Pascal

---