No plugins after latest git build

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 15:31:46 UTC 2017

On Wed, 04 Jan 2017 11:33:21 +0200
timothy <timboyle at afrihost.co.za> wrote:

> Please disregard previous email.
>
> I have uninstalled, recompiled and successfully built the latest
> version.
> Any idea what could have caused no plugins?
>
> Regards
> Timothy

Hi Timothy

Occasionally, I don't pick up the plugins after a build.  I think that
sometimes kbuildsycoca4 doesn't get triggered.  What I tend to do is
just rerun KMM.  It may this was the difference between your two runs,
and that it wasn't the second build but the second 'kmymoney. that did
the trick.  Or not.

Allan