No plugins after latest git build

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Wed Jan 4 12:48:59 UTC 2017

Thanks Thomas

To the best of my knowledge I ran the same commands both times and got
different results. Which should not be possible. That was the reason for
my question.

I get the same as you did with your helpful commands. It is good to
understand what could cause a possible outcome.

I shall be a be more careful in future and be better informed.

I would appreciate an explanation of the Gpgme(pp) seeming confusion in
the configure as below. There has been quite a bit of discussion and
fixes for gpgme++, gpgmepp, Gpgme, but I have not been able to follow it
well. Most times I retry the cmake with different versions until it
works without understanding the process.

-- Found the KDE4 kconfig_compiler
preprocessor: /usr/bin/kconfig_compiler
-- Found automoc4: /usr/bin/automoc4
-- Boost version: 1.55.0
-- Found the following Boost libraries:
--   graph
CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:79 (find_package):
  Could not find a configuration file for package "Gpgmepp" that is
  compatible with requested version "1.7.0".

  The following configuration files were considered but not accepted:

    /usr/lib/gpgmepp/GpgmeppConfig.cmake, version: unknown

-- Found gpgme-config at /usr/bin/gpgme-config
-- Found gpgme v1.5.1, checking for flavours...
--  Found flavour 'vanilla', checking whether it's usable...yes
--  Found flavour 'pthread', checking whether it's usable...yes
-- Found LibOfx: /usr/local/lib
-- Found Libical version 1.0
-- Found ktoblzcheck at KTOBLZCHECK_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND

-------- KMyMoney 4.8.0-3ce51d7b2f --------

Your assistance would be appreciated.

Timothy