[OFX Import plugin] is switching transaction type when importing credit card

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri Dec 8 08:09:27 UTC 2017

Hi Gilberto,

On Donnerstag, 7. Dezember 2017 11:40:16 CET Gilberto wrote:

> Hi Jack!

[...]

> Another thing, is there a shortcut for show/hide the transaction form - as
> you can see it takes almost all the grid.

Not a shortcut, but a settings option. You'll find it in Settings/Ledger/
Display and it's called 'Show transaction form'. Once you turn it off, data
entry will happen directly in the register.

https://www.telegram.org/       Telegram, the better WhatsApp
Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and UNIX.
I don't think that this is a coincidence. (anonymous)