libalkimia version requirement ?

Nick Leverton nick at leverton.org
Sat Sep 24 03:02:06 UTC 2016

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 11:09:44AM +0200, timothy wrote:
> Hi,
> I am running lmde2 based on Debian Jessie. My version of libalkimia is
> also 4.3.2. As Christian mentioned my compile bombs out on the cmake
> with:-
>
> CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:122 (message):
>   This version of KMyMoney requires LibAlkimia 5.0 and does not work
> with the
>   installed version of LibAlkimia
>
> Could Nick please give the cmake command that he used to to compile. It
> may be different to the "cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr" I used.
> However the error points directly to the libalkimia version.

I'm using the Debian packaging from Unstable in fact, backported.
Debhelper is generally better than I am at make-system magic and in this
case debian/rules generates the following cmake:

mkdir -p BUILDDIR
cd BUILDDIR
cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr -DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE=ON -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=None -DCMAKE_SKIP_RPATH=ON -DKDE4_BUILD_TESTS=OFF

These are the build-dependencies I used:

cmake, pkg-kde-tools (>= 0.9.0),
 kdelibs5-dev (>= 4:4.4.4), kdepimlibs5-dev (>= 4:4.4.4), shared-mime-info,
 libaqbanking-dev (>= 5.6.1beta),
 libgwenhywfar-core-dev, libgwengui-qt4-dev,
 libboost-graph-dev, libgpgme11-dev,
 libalkimia-dev,
 libical-dev, libofx-dev, libgmp-dev,
 pkg-config

The test suite fails to build if I omit -DKDE4_BUILD_TESTS=OFF (same
applies also on Unstable).  Qt is 4.8.6 or 4.8.7.  The error here is

/build/kmymoney-4.8.0/kmymoney/mymoney/storage/mymoneyseqaccessmgrtest.cpp:61: undefined reference to `bool QTest::qCompare<unsigned int, unsigned long>(unsigned int const&, unsigned
long const&, char const*, char const*, char const*, int)'

Hope this helps you,

Nick