libalkimia version requirement ?

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Wed Sep 21 09:09:44 UTC 2016

Hi,
I am running lmde2 based on Debian Jessie. My version of libalkimia is
also 4.3.2. As Christian mentioned my compile bombs out on the cmake
with:-

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:122 (message):
  This version of KMyMoney requires LibAlkimia 5.0 and does not work
with the
  installed version of LibAlkimia

Could Nick please give the cmake command that he used to to compile. It
may be different to the "cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr" I used.
However the error points directly to the libalkimia version.

I tried building libalkimia 5.0.0-3 from source, but the dependencies
required uninstalling half my system (exaggeration) - libre-office;
evolution mail; and anything slightly financial.

If kmm 4.8 actually works with alkimia 4.3.2, is there some modification
one could make to the cmake file to build with it?

Regards
Timothy