HBCI and shares

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Nov 26 17:46:57 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Saturday 26 November 2016 17:52:56 Jochen Schmid wrote:

> Hello Thomas,
>
> On Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 04:22:48PM +0100, you wrote:
> > take a look into the AqBanking logs first to find out if the information
> > you are looking for is transferred using the HBCI protocol. They can be
> > found in>
> >   ~/.aqbanking/backends/aqhbci/data/banks/de/<BLZ>/logs
> >
> > Don't send these files to the list since they contain private information.
> >
> > If the information can be found as part of the records, you need to check
> > your mapping of the KMyMoney accounts to the Aqbanking accounts. There
> > must be two such mappings, one for the checking account (Girokonto) and
> > another one for your investment account. If you have only one, then it
> > might be for the checking account and I doubt that detailed information
> > about your transactions can be found in a standardized way.
>
> The information is part of the log file, the booking data has been
> transferred from the checking account (and is visable in the checking
> account).

So I expect this information to be part of the somewhat unstructured memo
field (Verwendungszweck). I have no idea, if one can extract this from within
KMyMoney.

You can send me the log part of one transaction via private e-mail if you
want. Please feel free to replace characters with AAA and numbers with ###
where necessary.

> My investment account is currently not activated for HBCI.

Good to know.

> My plan was: Moving the investment booking (dividend payment) to the
> investment account in kmymoney.

That probably won't work. You receive the transaction as part of the download
to the mapped account, so it will be entered there.

> My goal is to have the detailled investment booking available in the
> kmymoney investment account where the other side of the "booking-T" is
> the checking account.

Got it.

> What's the preferable way to realize that in kmymoney?

From what I understand, one needs to write source code. I doubt that this is
possible using the current code base (though you are behind to some extent
with 4.6.4)

Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men
trying to find easier ways to do something. -- Robert Heinlein