kmymoney 5 frameworks

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Thu Nov 24 08:07:34 UTC 2016

Hi

I have managed to build Kmymoney 5 on Debian 9 (Stretch).

I have not really started testing, but I have noticed a couple of
things.

1) The icons in the left vertical panel are grey default icons except
for the 'Outbox' icon. I tried various desktop themes and icon options.
Oxygen theme and icons gave the best results. Is there some setting in
KMM5 to correct this without having to rely on the theme?

2) The tooltips messages are blank with an error message. The message
box appears, but the actual tip is missing.

3) Is there some way to install Kmymoney 5 and Kmymoney 4.8 side-by-side
on the same system so that I can compare expected displays and results
without rebooting.

Regards
Timothy