KMyMoney 4.7.2 and KBanking/AqBanking, Last Update Date

Ryan Novosielski ryan at novosielski.com
Sun May 22 14:44:57 UTC 2016

I've noticed some bad behavior on the part of KMyMoney and
KBanking/AqBanking together -- not sure where the bug is. If I do
"Update All Accounts," the "Last Update Date" on the "Pick Start Date"
dialog box will not update. That is to say, for someone who always uses
"Update All Accounts," the "Last Update Date" on that dialog box will
always be the same -- the date of the last time I updated that account
by itself (in my case, the first time I tried it). If I do an update of
one of the accounts in question only, and then do an "Update All
Accounts," the "Last Update Date" that would be reflected would be the
date from the update of the single account. So it appears as if doing
one account alone does update that date.

I don't know what piece of software is causing this problem, but I'd be
happy to help track it down. I'm noticing this since Chase made that
change that required me to switch my credit card accounts with them to
KBanking/AqBanking from the more common OFX Direct method.

Thanks, all! Happy to find such small things to quibble about. ;)

--
  Ryan Novosielski
  ryan at novosielski.com