Which version to use for compiling KMyMoney?

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Wed May 18 19:41:26 UTC 2016

First, I can confirm that the cmake message about missing akonadi is
just a warning, and does not prevent configuration and compile.  (No
errors runnning, so far, but I haven't done much testing.)

However, the tip of the day dialog seems to be missing any tips, and I
see "Trying to convert empty KLocalizedString to QString." on the
console when I click one of the arrows to get another tip.

I've upgraded aqbanking to 5.6.10, and gwenhywfar to 4.15.3, but it
looks like the Gentoo ebuild is not enabling qt5, so cmake is failing
to find gwengui-qt5Config.cmake.  It will take me a bit of time, but
I'll be able to fix this.

One additional strange thing I just noticed is that in the ccmake main
window, there are two lines:
GWENHYWFAR_DIR     /usr/lib64/cmake/gwenhywfar-4.15
Gwenhywfar_DIR     /usr/lib64/cmake/gwenhywfar-4.13
I would only have expected one of them, not both.  Is there some issue
of case sensitivity?

Jack