Which version to use for compiling KMyMoney?

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Wed May 18 15:33:23 UTC 2016

Sorry, I suppose it is really just a warning, not an error, but I would
still wonder why it is even looking for akonadi.  I did have some other
errors, and will need to upgrade my version of aqbanking and
gwenhywfar.  However, I temporarily dropped the kbanking configure
option, and it's compiling now.  I also have a bunch of icon related
errors (warnings?) about wrong file size.  I'll see how this compile
goes and report back later with more details.

Jack