Can't access Encryption settings

Christian Dávid christian-david at web.de
Sun May 8 19:35:54 UTC 2016

Hi Nick,

which branch are you using? Since a commit I made last week [1] version 5.2 of
frameworks is needed in the frameworks branch.

In any case: during the cmake run you can see a list of "Configure results".
There is a point "KDE PIM encryption" which has to be enabled for the
encryption.

Greetings
Christian

[1] eba02b66fc773289f231c7087766eda4cea77211