Can't access Encryption settings

Nick Elliott nick at nick-elliott.net
Tue May 3 08:23:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've just done a clean install of Kubuntu 16.04 and now when I go into
KMyMoney the encryption options in the configuration screen are ghosted out.

As far as I can tell GPG is correctly installed on my system. On previous
occasions after a clean install of the OS I never had to complete
additional steps, it just worked.

I was trying this because I can no longer open my encrypted KMyMoney data
file. I posted about this in the KDE Forums (see
https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=225&t=132709).

Does anyone know if a component or library is missing from my system?

If not I'll have to work out how to decrypt my data file manually using my
GPG key.

Thanks

Nick

ᐧ