Bulk edit of payto+category

Ryan Novosielski ryan at novosielski.com
Mon May 2 15:28:46 UTC 2016

One trick to keep in mind is that if delete a  payee, it will ask you to which payee you wish to assign its transactions. I've done this to merge the same payee with several different payee names (different credit cards and formatting, etc.). I'm not quite sure if there is a way to apply that to this situation, or whether it is easier than any of the other manual ways of doing something like this.

Sent from my iPhone