compilation error

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Jun 16 16:34:38 UTC 2016

Edgar,

On Thursday 16 June 2016 16:43:12 Edgar Alwers wrote:

> Am 16.06.2016 um 13:46 schrieb Cristian Oneț:
> > Yo have two options:
> > 1. Disable the tests (pass -DKDE4_BUILD_TESTS=OFF to cmake)
> > 2. Apply this patch [1]
>
> Thank you very much for the help. to make it simple, I used option 1.
> The program compiled and is running perfect.
>
> Just a question: in the introduction to the new release, you wrote:
>
> "Categories no longer have opening date, which caused annoying errors
>         both during input and while running the consistency check"
>
> However, when closing my KMM I got the old, nasty, message, KONSISTENZTEST
> hat einige Probleme in ihren Daten gefunden: - Für die Investition BASF ...
> ist am Eröffnungsdatum kein Wert festgelegt ....
> and so on, 16 messages. I thought, exactly this messages were gone ?

That has nothing to do with the opening date of a category but the price for
an investment on the opening date of the account. Just add a price for this
date and the message(s) should go away.

> Besides of that question, thank you very much for this really excellent
> program and all the efforts related with the development !

Thank you.

Computer science terms (#095): PGP-Keysigning-Party
 The cult of sitting together and collectively mumbling magic numbers.
 -- Gert Doering