compilation error

Edgar Alwers edgaralwers at gmx.de
Thu Jun 16 14:43:12 UTC 2016

Am 16.06.2016 um 13:46 schrieb Cristian Oneț:
> Yo have two options:
> 1. Disable the tests (pass -DKDE4_BUILD_TESTS=OFF to cmake)
> 2. Apply this patch [1]
Thank you very much for the help. to make it simple, I used option 1.
The program compiled and is running perfect.

Just a question: in the introduction to the new release, you wrote:

"Categories no longer have opening date, which caused annoying errors
        both during input and while running the consistency check"

However, when closing my KMM I got the old, nasty, message, KONSISTENZTEST hat einige Probleme in ihren Daten gefunden:
- Für die Investition BASF ... ist am Eröffnungsdatum kein Wert festgelegt
and so on, 16 messages. I thought, exactly this messages were gone ?

Besides of that question, thank you very much for this really excellent program and all the efforts related with the development !

Edgar

--
Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers <edgaralwers at gmx.de>
GPG Key ID:AD5C6F70