compilation error

Edgar Alwers edgaralwers at gmx.de
Thu Jun 16 08:59:58 UTC 2016

Hi Thomas,

thank you for your help yesterday. After upgrading AqBanking und
Gwenhywfar the configuration was OK. But now, I get after 71% of
compilation an error message:

------------------------
71%] Linking CXX executable mymoneyseqaccessmgrtest
CMakeFiles/mymoneyseqaccessmgrtest.dir/mymoneyseqaccessmgrtest.cpp.o: In
function `MyMoneySeqAccessMgrTest::testEmptyConstructor()':
CMakeFiles/mymoneyseqaccessmgrtest.dir/mymoneyseqaccessmgrtest.cpp.o:/sources_KDE/kmymoney-4.8.0/kmymoney/mymoney/storage/mymoneyseqaccessmgrtest.cpp:66:
more undefined references to `bool QTest::qCompare<unsigned int,
unsigned long>(unsigned int const&, unsigned long const&, char const*,
char const*, char const*, int)' follow
collect2: Fehler: ld gab 1 als Ende-Status zurück
kmymoney/mymoney/storage/CMakeFiles/mymoneyseqaccessmgrtest.dir/build.make:191:
die Regel für Ziel „kmymoney/mymoney/storage/mymoneyseqaccessmgrtest“
scheiterte
make[2]: *** [kmymoney/mymoney/storage/mymoneyseqaccessmgrtest] Fehler 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:2922: die Regel für Ziel
„kmymoney/mymoney/storage/CMakeFiles/mymoneyseqaccessmgrtest.dir/all“
scheiterte

Could you help me ? No idea what is happening !
Thanks a lot, Edgar

--
Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers <edgaralwers at gmx.de>
GPG Key ID:AD5C6F70