fantom accounts

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Jun 11 17:22:14 UTC 2016

Hugo,

On Saturday 11 June 2016 19:09:44 hugo borrell wrote:

> > On 11/06/16 17:17, hugo borrell wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> I had a trouble creating an account. It never showed up in the account
> >> list, so I kept trying until it finnaly showed up. Now this account is
> >> fully operational BUT when I select an account to affect an operation...
> >> I get 7 instead of 1 !
> >>
> >> I would like to erase these "phantom" accounts, but they don't show up
> >> in the list on the "acount" menu (s*creenshots wainting moderator's
> >> approval*).
> >>
> >> Any idea how to fix this ?
> >>
> >> Thanks

> >> <mailto:hugoborrell at gmail.com>>:
> >>     Hello,
> >>
> >>     I had a trouble creating an account. It never showed up in the
> >>     account list, so I kept trying until it finnaly showed up. Now this
> >>     account is fully operational BUT when I select an account to affect
> >>     an operation... I get 7 instead of 1 !
> >>
> >>     I would like to erase these "phantom" accounts, but they don't show
> >>     up in the list on the "acount" menu (*see screenshots*).
> >>
> >>     Any idea how to fix this ?
> >>
> >>     Thanks
> >>
> >>     Hugo
> >
> > In case it's relevant, what type of account is it?  Equity accounts, for
> > instance have to be enabled in Settings for them to be displayed.
> >
> > Where do they appear?  By "acount" menu, do you mean in the Accounts view
> > on the left?
> >
> > Allan
> >
> > Thanks Allan,
>
> They are assets account ("actif" in french).
>
> Account menu is indead the menu on the left (screen shot attached)
>
> I did try to show Equity accounts, but it did not change anything (I don't
> have any).
>
> Any other idea ?

to me the missing ones look like categories. There's also a setting to hide
unused categories. Please check if unmarking that shows them in the categories
view.

If all this does not help, please provide me with an anonymized version of
your data so that I can take a look.

Person A: It's an ISO standard.
Person B: ...And that means what?
 --mal (http://theangryadmin.blogspot.com/2008/04/future.html)