Santander 1 Plus VISA Card with KMyMoney

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Jun 9 14:46:23 UTC 2016

Hi Martin,

On Thursday 09 June 2016 14:49:56 Martin Steigerwald wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Does anyone use this card together with KMyMoney?
>
> https://www.santander.de/de/privatkunden/konto_und_karte/kreditkarten/
> 1plus_visa-card/produktinfo_1plus_card.asp
>
> >From my search on the internet I found that they may (!) export CSV data or
>
> QIF data. But there are also people who write there is no CSV export
> anymore.

I just received my access credentials for it today, so I can't tell (yet) if
it will work flawlessly. I asked if they support HBCI during the activation
and that was negated by their customer support. Too bad.

> As I found in KMyMoney I paid already over 80 Euro for paying in foreign
> currencies with my current cards I am interested in an additional card
> without expenses like this for foreign payments and it seems this offer may
> be the best.

Same reason here, though I did not spent that much.

Real backups of your NAS can be found with the NSA