Santander 1 Plus VISA Card with KMyMoney

Martin Steigerwald martin at lichtvoll.de
Thu Jun 9 12:49:56 UTC 2016

Hi!

Does anyone use this card together with KMyMoney?

https://www.santander.de/de/privatkunden/konto_und_karte/kreditkarten/
1plus_visa-card/produktinfo_1plus_card.asp

>From my search on the internet I found that they may (!) export CSV data or
QIF data. But there are also people who write there is no CSV export anymore.

As I found in KMyMoney I paid already over 80 Euro for paying in foreign
currencies with my current cards I am interested in an additional card without
expenses like this for foreign payments and it seems this offer may be the
best.

I also ask on AQBanking mailing list.

Thanks,
--