Updating prices problems

David Houlden djhoulden at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 18:50:31 UTC 2016

Hi Allan.

I have seen the same problem for the last few weeks. If I put the URLs that KMyMoney uses into a browser I sometimes get a page saying that the page is temporarily unavailable and to try again later. As you say, it's not always the same ones that fail and sometimes a retry works. Some problem at Morningstar I guess.

David