Show group header not showing names

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Sat Jul 16 12:57:44 UTC 2016

Hi

Running KMM Version 4.8.0 using KDE 4.14.2 on Linux Mint Debian 2
(LMDE2).

The Settings/Configure KMM/Ledger/Display tick boxes for "show group
header between transactions" does not work as expected. My settings have
always had this box ticked and the Ledger transactions have been grouped
under the name of the investment or account.

However having created two new accounts (investment and cheque), the
transactions are now grouped separately under "this week, last month,
last year" for these two accounts only. The previously existing account
transactions are still grouped under their names.

Is there some other switch or tick box that needs to be activated to get
the transactions grouped under their account/investment names? I cannot
find a bug report or anything helpful in the User Manual.

Any help appreciated.

Regards
Timothy