Investment anomalies?

Bob Ewart bob-ewart at bobsown.com
Fri Jan 22 19:38:31 UTC 2016

I've looked at the OFX documentation and couldn't find the reinvest
transaction.

I took a quick look through the code and see that Ace Jones wrote the
OFX importer plugin in 2005.  It seems to handle dividend reinvestments;
mymoneystatement.cpp and mymoneystatementreader.cpp also.

Every brokerage has to handle dividend reinvestments.  If someone has
had dividends reinvested and imported properly to KMM, I would very much
like to see an anonymized copy of that OFX file.

Even if KMM doesn't handle the reinvestment,  it will be useful to see
how the OFX looks from other brokers.

Bob