Investment anomalies?

Jack Ostroff ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 22 15:14:52 UTC 2016

(I don't have good access this week, so I'm being pretty quiet.)  I've
never actually seen an OFX reinvest dividend transaction to use as a
model.  I do have the OFX definitions home someplace, so I should be
able to dig them out when I get home.  One other thing to check is
whether libofx or the ofx handling of aqbanking can handle it and what
do they expect?

Jack