Looking for assistance connecting to Prudential Retirement with kMyMoney v4.72

Jesse McGraw jlmcgraw at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 22:38:47 UTC 2016

I was hoping someone on the list might have some ideas on how to connect
to Prudential Retirement via OFX

Their help documents only mention Quicken.  In addition to the regular
username and password, they discuss how to construct an account number
to download statements, but kMyMoney only has the ability to specify
username and password so far as I can tell.

I'm using the automatically obtained OFX info:

    Fipid: 567 URL: https://ofx.prudential.com/eftxweb/EFTXWebRedirector
    Org: Prudential Retirement Services Fid: 1271 Supports online
    statements Supports investments

When supplying my username and password (which do work with their web
site) the only error I can get is "Server message: Iteration: 0 For
Mandatory Attribute (DTACCTUP) :: (Is Mapped To pr_getAccountInfo --
dtacctup)"

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
   Jesse