KMM 4.7.2 investments worth are not displayed in accounts page

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Apr 18 07:58:54 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Sunday 17 April 2016 22:53:12 Jeff Barlow wrote:

> On 04/17/2016 06:14 AM, Louis-Philippe Allard wrote:
> > Yes, I am referring to the window "Accounts" as per your first link, and
> > yes, for all of my investments, the total balance is empty (not zero,
> > but there is nothing there) and total value is $0.00
>
> I have exactly the same issue. Note that I see only the lines of type
> "Investment" for each of several accounts. I have no lines of type
> "Stock" as shown in the screenshot. Perhaps this is because I have no
> Securities of type "Stock". I do however have several of type "Mutual
> Fund" which I would expect to be handled the same as any other stock.
> They do not show up on the Account page either.

Does changing the setting "Show equity accounts" have any impact on this? See
https://docs.kde.org/stable4/en/extragear-office/kmymoney/details.settings.html for details where to find it.

Contrary to popular belief, Unix is user friendly. It just happens to
be very selective about who it decides to make friends with. -- unknown